Report Writing Courses
Why attend our report writing course?
People who write effective reports have a built-in business and career advantage. Being able to assess information so that you can describe, consider, inform, and make recommendations effectively, is a business asset which you can learn to acquire.
- 1 Day
- 9:30am to 4:45pm
- £395 + VAT per person
- 6 months free support
- Central London
- November 30th
How will I benefit from this course?
You will learn how to produce reports more quickly, easily and effectively. You will learn how to describe complex information simply, and apply reasoning and logic to your analysis. In particular, you will be able to:
- Define situations
- Analyse information
- Produce options
- Make recommendations
- Match your report to your audience
Who should attend?
Our report writing course is aimed at anyone who wishes to write highly readable business reports.
Outline of programme
- The purpose and value of reports
- Types of written reports
- What is a good report?
- Terms of reference
- Defining the scope
- What do you expect of the reader?
- Information sources
- Reference views
- Preparing the structure
- Applying a method to ensure all necessary information is included
- Content mapping
- Information hierarchy, reasoning and logic
Constructing your case
- Situation definition
- How to write a compelling executive summary
Style and tone
- Ensuring the appropriate style and tone
- Illustrations, revisions, proofreading and use of colour
- How to improve your draft